Black & White

Saturday 23 March 2013





These are the collection of black and white pictures I've taken so far. Am hoping to get better with photography with what limited sources I have. Someone told me once, do what you can with what you got, and I'm gonna try my best until I can do better.

Have been busy lately with settling down at the hospital and trying to adjust to hospital life again. Am sorry for the creativity lapse but will post up something fun soon! In the mean time, here's what I'd like to share with you. My ups and downs for this week.

Ups:
1. Hospital staff are quite friendly and helpful. Am getting used to the environment fast!
2. I'm getting on nicely with my blogging even though am still learning.
3. Get to spend time with friends and boyfriend and I'm thankful for that! :)

Downs:
1. Less time for creative stuff after practical starts.

Ways to fix my downs:
1. Plan my time accordingly in order to make space for everything!

Overall it's been a great week as there are more ups than downs! So, how's your week been? What are your ups and downs and how are you going to fix your downs? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment