Simple DIY Journal Cover Design

Thursday 14 March 2013

Another post in the wee hours of the morning! Almost done preparing for my exam and guess what? I even managed to do one simple DIY in between studying! Love blank notebooks/ journals as I can decorate it myself. All you need for this project is a simple plain notebook or journal with blank front cover and a black pen/ marker.

Now draw anything you like on it added with a quote. I drew a Mr. Moustache and a quote I've found on the internet and I love the end product! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I've been wanting to make journals for some people for gifts, and this idea is perfect. simple & i can make it into whatever i want!

    freelyronnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Would love to see them after you've finished as am sure they'll be beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete