Mostly Today

Monday 15 April 2013
Today isn't a bad Monday really but actually a pretty productive one. Training at the hospital as usual and yes! I went for ear piercing after work AND yup yup I've checked another item off my bucket list! :)

Choir practice wasn't so bad today. A bit of undercurrents here and there but yeah it's fine I'm glad I'm playing on schedule, not full time. Up part of the practice is I get to play together with N which I seldom have the chance to do so, if not rarely! And now we're playing the organ and keyboard together in church in public how awesome is that!

Today also, I'm linking up with Postcards from Rachel, another nice blogger which I'm lucky to stumble upon. Check out her site and also all of those awesome bloggers on my sidebar for more fun stuff! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment