Optimism

Wednesday 10 April 2013

It's been awhile since I really sit down and sketch. Am getting kind of rusty at it, will definitely need some practice and polishing up. Have been sick these few days thus the lack of updates, forgive me. However let's not focus on the downs shall we? There's always something good behind things that happened and I'm not going to let some virus spoil my day.

Things to look forward to:
1. Two more days to weekend! Can't wait!
2. Will be seeing my sister after 3 long months and she's bringing me something from home! Can't wait either!
3. Will be sitting with the church choir after last practise. Am looking forward to finally being a real member! :)
4. A possible date with N on Saturday? A surprise maybe? Definitely am anticipating for it!

There! I feel much better already. Boo to you mr. virus I'm going to beat you yet! I will get well soon you'll see!

ps: I passed my assessment today with flying colours! Another thing to be happy about hurrah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment