Necklace Refashion Part 2

Sunday 12 May 2013
Good day! I'm starting today with a refashion project which I wasn't very satisfied with my last work. You can find it here and let me know what you think about it. Anyway, all it takes is just a couple of minutes and you're done!

Things you need:
An old necklace you'd like to refashion
Some necklace charms
A pair of pliers (if you don't want to ruin your nails which I did btw!)

1. remove the original necklace charm by sliding it off the chain (mine was too small to do that thus this is where those life saving pliers are useful!)
2. Add in any charms of your choice and you're done!

I know it's as easy as that. Makes me feel almost like I'm cheating on this project!




I replaced the ugly looking domino block with something more dainty! Hope you like this one better than the last one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment