Winds In The East

Saturday 6 July 2013
Seasons changed. People changed. Have I changed? Maybe. I've read through all my past posts in this blog and I've found out that it is mostly about the things I love to do and very little about me, well no, not personally. Maybe I feel uncomfortable about sharing my thoughts and musings publicly, or I just haven't found out who I really want to be yet.

A lot of maybes, I know, but life is full of uncertainties no? Well I've thought about a lot of stuff lately and I'd like to share with you more personally about myself, and what I think about stuff that I to me, really matters, like my faith for instance.

This blog is mostly about the superficial part of me and I'd like to start another new one, making it more intimate in a good kind of way. For those of you who'd like to read about it, you can find it at whimsical lady and follow for more, but for those who are more comfortable with this one, I'll still keep it for updates once in a while but unfortunately my focus would not be on this one.

Too long have I been hiding behind a shell, not daring to step out of my comfort zone, not daring to voice out my opinions for fear of what others will think of me. Well today, I'd like to change that and I hope I'll grow to be the person God wants me to be.

Thanks for being patient with me and for those who took time to read my blogs, I sincerely am grateful. This doesn't necessarily mean an end, no, surely it means starting with a new beginning and with the help of God and loved ones, I will get there.




No comments:

Post a Comment