Liebster Award

Saturday 30 March 2013

I was nominated this award by Sharon of Freely Ronnie! It's the first time I receive a blog award and yes I'm quite over the moon at the moment! :)

Check out Sharon's blog for more info and her awesome blog! :)

Rules for nominees:
1. Post 11 things about yourselves.
2. Answer 11 questions created by the person who nominated you.
3. Create 11 questions to ask the bloggers you decide to nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.
5. Bloggers must be notified of their award.
6. No tag backs!

11 Random Things About Myself:
1. I love doing creative arts and crafts stuff and am always thinking of and searching for projects to do.
2. I am stubborn.
3. I love eating but it is hard for me to put on weight.
4. I love animals, but I hate bugs!
5. When I get married and have my own house, I'm going to adopt a dog, a cat, a Siamese fighting fish and plant my own garden.
6. Shopping is one of the many ways I de-stress myself.
7. I am scared of the dark and I sleep with my fairy lights on!
8. I don't give up easily.
9. I love the smell of books and yes! I love to read!
10. I like making lists and crossing off the things I've done afterwards!
11. I love making friends! :)


11 Questions From Sharon:
1. Favourite movie?
The Notebook from the story written by Nicholas Sparks. Makes me cry every time I watch it.

2. Starbucks order?
Iced caramel macchiato

3. Childhood memory?
Was hiding behind a pillar wanting to scared my mom when I was 6. Heard footsteps approaching and without giving it another thought that it might be somebody else I jumped out suddenly and shouted "Bah!" and to my dismay and shock it was a man who jumped violently! I was expecting a scolding but luckily the man just laughed it off and walked away. Whew it was a scare to myself as well as the poor man!

4. Biggest challenge you face with blogging?
Having readers that share the same interests.

5. Soundtrack?
Soundtrack from Les Misérables.

6. Favourite quote?
"No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it." - Orlando Bloom, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

7. Where do you get your inspiration?
From bloggers whom I follow and share the same interests as I do.

8. Last tweet or status?
Have to do something about my bucket list soon. Am getting lazy :/ - Facebook

9. Snow Day plans?
Unfortunately there's no snow in Malaysia unless a miracle happens or massive world climate change occurs :(

10. Biggest fear?
To lose the control of my mind and body.

11. Greatest accomplishment?
Convincing someone not to give up when they lost all hope.

11 Questions For My Nominees:
1. How do you de-stress yourself?
2. What are your top three hobbies?
3. Which season of the year do you prefer and why?
4. If you are to make a must-have list, what would be in it?
5. List three items off your bucket list.
6. Favourite food and beverage?
7. Ultimate dream?
8. Will you join a cause to save the environment?
9. Biggest challenge faced in blogging?
10. Favourite movie?
11. Favourite time of the day?

My 11 nominees:
1. Renee // 11 Eureka
2. Kaleb and Marilyn // Brewed Together
3. Erin // One Fine Pine
4. Lisa // One Red Shoe
5. Shio // Sweetness A Boos
6. Meghan // The Flight Of Fancy
7. Roudi // C Is For Craft
8. Kailai // Kai-leidoscope
9. Meream // Bored & Crafty
10. Jené // Wear The Canvas
11. Alynne // Designed To Love



No comments:

Post a Comment