Friday's Letters {2}

Friday 26 April 2013






Dear Friday, I'm so glad you're here so soon! It has been a productive day and I thank you for bringing Saturday with you tomorrow!
Dear time, thank you for allowing me to complete this DIY dreamcatcher necklace that I've been wanting to do ever since I saw it on Pinterest. It turned out really cute and I simply love it! :)
Dear camera, thank you for taking clear pictures for me. I'm still getting to know you better so I can take awesome pictures!
Dear N, thank you for planning our anniversary date. I can't wait for all your surprises tomorrow and I definitely can't wait to create another special memory with you! :)
Dear Jos and Irene, thanks guys for helping me with my moving in! I'm glad we get to be in the same unit again! :)

One DIY project done few more to go! Stay tuned for more to come! :)

xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment