Lately {1}

Thursday 18 April 2013

A quick recap on what happened lately: making the Divine Mercy stained glass on Sunday, new ear piercing to complete an item on my bucket list on Monday, having lots of 100 plus for my bouts of headaches this week, and enjoying the last few days in my small cozy room before moving to a bigger one next week.

If you ask me, I'd say this is quite an interesting week for me. Crossed quite a number of items off my to-do list and I hope next week will be even more productive!

I can't wait for weekend to come where more fun things will happen but in the meanwhile, I meant to enjoy every weekday moment too you bet I will!

ps: This is my first Lately post and I'm linking up with Heather  from Bumble Bee. Do check out her blog! :)

pps: I'm very excited to tell you that I'm over at the talented and also sweet Shio's blog SWeetness A Boos she did a sponsor spotlight post for me and other lovely bloggers click here to find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment