Simple Things

Monday 10 June 2013


Hello everybody! It's Monday again and I know for some it may be a blue Monday but for me, today, no matter how blue things may seem to me I'm going to make sure it's a great day! Yep simple things in life is enough to make us happy if we only stop for a moment to take notice of them.

What kind of simple things to make me happy? Hmm that's not a hard one.
Things like jogging in the morning breathing in the fresh air and feeling the gentle touch of the sunlight on your skin, or playing piano and singing along to the melodious tunes and the feeling of piano keys under my touch, or just talking to N on the phone with the distance of the South China Sea in between us but not feeling the distance in our hearts because together we are one in spirit, or maybe just having a simple breakfast with the family.

Yeah those things make me happy. Simple, not much energy needed, nor money spent, just simple things. There's a saying that goes 'the best things in life are free' and I totally agree with it.

What are the simple things that make you happy? Would love to hear a few :)
Have an un-blue Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment