Friday's Letters {6}

Friday 24 May 2013
Dear weather, thank you for keeping the sun up so far, and also for the light shower you sent. It was just nice the timing to cool down the scorching heat.
Dear Jos, thanks for helping me to do some shopping. Am so ever grateful! :)
Dear internet, thank you for allowing me to while away my boredom by being fast enough to let me watch movies. You are seriously one of the things in life I can't live without! 
Dear N, I miss you so! Have a great time with your family and friends alright? I can't wait for you to be back!
Dear grey cells, thank you for starting to get creative despite of the heat. I've lined up a few DIY-es coming up and I hope your ideas work! :)


Last but not least, a sneak peak of one of the many DIY ideas I'm inspired.



How's your weekend so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment